Wednesday, January 13, 2016

So Much Syntax

Lots of notes thrown your way.  Hope they helped.  Did they??

At any rate, tomorrow we will be analyzing even more syntax (we'll be using a delicious piece from Chuck Klosterman).

And in case you forgot or I didn't mention it (happens), this Friday's SAS has a special rule:  no videos may be played.  You are welcome to do a presentation on a video but no playing of videos will occur.  Thank you so much.

See y'all tomorrow.

xoxo

p.s. - Period 7, you made my heart smile with your dancing today.  Seriously.  Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. SAS should be interesting, usually over half the presentations are videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syntax is like a reality check that just shows me how horrible my writing is because I never think about those things. Ha ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it helped! I learned so much today especially the "comma rule!" Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today was actually a pretty interesting lesson. I felt like it was a part of writing and the English language that actually makes sense!

    ReplyDelete