Saturday, January 16, 2016

SAS Roundup

Just a few goodies from Friday's SAS presentations.  Check them out...

The Lonely Death of George Bell - via The New York Times

Six Tips on Writing from John Steinbeck - via Brain Pickings

Somewhere in America - via Get Lit, a Los Angeles based non-profit

Brene Brown On Empathy - via RSA

5 Ways Elite Colleges Squeeze Out Poor Kids - via NPR

Frank Warren website - via Post Secret

Offensive Play - How Different Are Dogfighting and Football? - via The New Yorker

Who Wins in the Name Game? - via The Atlantic

Pair Bonding and Tournament Species - via any link you want to pick

There's obviously more but...start with these.

Final Exams are in T-minus 10 calendar days...


2 comments:

  1. Somewhere In America, the Get Lit poem that was presented by Amy in class REALLY stuck with me, I'm glad you felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. urgh. I wish my parents gave me a much simple name that's easy to pronounce.

    ReplyDelete