Saturday, January 9, 2016

SAS Roundup

For your pleasure, check out the best of the best.  I couldn't list everything (I have a Saturday to enjoy) but here are a few highlights.

Also, don't forget that finals are around the corner.  What have you been doing this semester?

TED Talks and notes
SAS and notes
Reading the blog and ALL the things I've posted
Writing DAILY Journals
Create Something Project

That's about it...hope you have anything and everything I might want to look at.

And without further ado...

A really cool episode of "Brain Games" that focuses on language.

Why we should aspire to be like Sweden - via NPR

A little nugget from MIT about gadgets and happiness

Learning about Bonobo monkeys - a crew dominated by females

Who Am I?  Some Thoughts on Personal Identity - via my boys John & Hank Green

Sadly, another example of the abuse of power  (trigger warning - disturbing image shown)

A very cool site to transform slideshows into readable pages

And, finally, make sure to find M. Hill in my period 4 who knows how to make homemade stickers

A very good SAS from those of you willing to share.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Shoot I want to learn how to make stickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That episode of brain games is so cool! Tripped me out.

    ReplyDelete