Friday, January 15, 2016

Daily Journal #117 - Familiar Faces

To my other Z and A,

I love how time and separation can do nothing to erase the immense love and respect I have for the both of you.  I met you each at different times in my life, yet I saw you both within an hour of each other today.  Positively glowing with what I hope is true happiness and health, we got a chance to catch up.  I let the distractions of my day melt away as I just sat with you, talked, hugged.  I love you dearly and I am so, so, so proud of the intelligent, strong women you are becoming.  I cannot wait to raise a glass at your graduations, weddings, baby showers, adventures.  Tonight I will sleep well knowing you two are in the world.

I am blessed to know you, love you and be loved by you.

Forever and always,
Beltran

1 comment: