Wednesday, January 20, 2016

In Preparation for Tomorrow's Class

A very bright student said today, "This study sheet isn't real learning.  It's just memorization."  I couldn't agree more but how do you think you would have fared on the exam without the study guide?  My guess?  Well, I'll keep that to myself.

If you were absent and did not receive the guide, please see me tomorrow or email a friend.

Tomorrow in class we will be reading a quality piece that I think will nicely wrap up our semester.  If you would like a copy, I have linked it here.  Don't worry about reading it beforehand...we'll do that in class.  But I would encourage you to do some background research on the author.  

Remember to write your journals...I jokingly said I would write about squash to dear RM, but I'm going in the direction of generosity.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment