Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tomorrow's SAS

Let's set the bar a bit higher for your SAS presentations tomorrow, shall we?  I think you can (as a whole) do better than you have been doing.

Some Changes:

  • I will select the presenters.  Keep ya' on your toes!
  • I would appreciate you introducing yourself with a pleasant greeting of some sort ("Happy Friday", "Good Morning", "Hi Everybody", etc.)
  • I expect you to have some sort of rationale/purpose for what you are presenting.  WHY IS THIS VALUABLE FOR US TO KNOW?
  • And I expect the audience (those of us not presenting) to be taking quality notes.
 Rhetorical Precis on "Sabbath" due in class tomorrow.

And final day of MWF!!  Make sure you keep your gift with you (don't put it on the table).

xoxo

p.s. - Tonight's journal forthcoming.  I'm inspired!

5 comments: