Tuesday, December 15, 2015

So Much Candy Today & Daily Journal

I hope you enjoyed the salt and pepper TED Talks - as in they went together like salt and pepper.

Here's the first one from the ever precious Tom Thum.

And dear Reggie Watts.

Shout outs to my lunch dates yesterday and today.  I'm finding this to be so much fun!

And Happy Birthday to two dear ones - AG and RK.  Wishing you the best of days.  I, for one, am quite happy you were born.

I know some of you might be panicking about tomorrow.  Let it be.  It is what it is.

Daily Journal will be posted tonight.

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the presentations. Should be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 more days until break! Until then I can't wait to see the awesome presentations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ted talks today were so great! Cant wait to see what people have to share tomorrow and the rest of this week.

    ReplyDelete