Monday, December 14, 2015

SAS Roundup

4 more school days!!!  I'm excited to recharge and just be.  Let's make this a great week though...

First, SAS...Check out the links and peruse as you see fit.  Feed your brain.  And ooh, send me an email.  Why? Because I want to see who reads these!!!

Oliver Sacks blog

The Importance of Kindness

College Admissions

And there's more but this band-aid on my finger is in the way!!!!

Love you all.

Err in the direction of kindness.  Difficult to do but such important work.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Being kind to one another. I second that emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading the first chapter of Tiny Beautiful Things. And after reading your letter to us, I realize lighting does strike twice. I would put a comment on the actual post, but I didn't think anything should or could be said after writing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The college admissions article was so eye opening, thank you so much for sharing! Now I have a better understanding of why is important to be different from the others! and of course let's not forget to be kind(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovin Oliver sacks blog I'm totally stalking it lol

    ReplyDelete