Friday, December 11, 2015

Today

So many thoughts...but first, I'm inspired. Lunch invites via email will be forthcoming. I will start inviting you to join me. I don't think anyone's said "no". So we'll see.

SAS roundup sometime this weekend. I'm on mama duty in a few.

Shout outs to JM, SB, MN, AP, MB and a few anynomous others who gifted me love. Thank you.

And shout out to MR for making me laugh as well as CN who kinda got in my head.

I really do love you all. Such a joy to be your teacher.

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the M.W.F, it was and fun experience and I am really glad I participated. Hope you have a good weekend Mrs. Beltran. See you Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MWF was the best part of every day last week. I hope you had a great weekend and I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete