Thursday, December 17, 2015

Each Class Period

Each class period today did a great job presenting. I can't believe you, JC, in period 6. I almost cried from laughter. And CH in period 7, what you did with Taylor Swift. Man! EB's manifesto regarding education and CP's poem.  My boys MR and KM in period 4, I think what you did was a compliment, right? TS's puzzle was great. BR and his delivery and my period 4 girls MS and KM, that candy cane video.

I just keep falling in L-O-V-E.

And I know I'm forgetting a lot of other awesome presenters but I forgot my notebook at school and I am feeling a bit tired as this week winds down. Forgive me.

I'll see you gorgeous people tomorrow.

Xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Hope you get some rest tonight! Remember ONE MORE DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for more presentations tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these presentations. I can't wait for more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun day today, can't wait till tomorow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mega shout out to KM with that candy cane video! I knew you would rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you liked our video ❤️ I can't wait for tomorrow's presentations !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The presentations are so fun each day! Can't wait for what the rest of period 3 has to present.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't forget to wear your sweater tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing everyone's different ideas of "create something!" It really shows how differently we think :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg so glad you liked it! Can't wait to see what crazy thing people have planned for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete