Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Periodic Table

Thank you for consuming "My Periodic Table" with me today.  Super shout out to RK in period 7 for just getting "it" and to period 4 (as a whole) for working so much better today.  Thank you.

Make sure you are ready to read, annotate/mark up and consume Sacks' last essay in class tomorrow.  Feel free to read ahead if you want/need a headstart.

The precis outline/format is still posted in last Wednesday's blog post.  Hope you know how to do it!!

I'm excited for more MWF tomorrow.  Y'all are doing a great job.  And I am super excited for Friday's SAS.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love his last essay, can't wait to learn even more about it tomorrow in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. This essay was by far my favorite. I loooved the idea of birthdays as elements on the periodic table. Oliver Sacks was a great man.

    ReplyDelete