Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Early Bird Gets the Worm

Happy Super Bowl Sunday, y'all.

I've been mapping out the week for you and I wanted to give you a heads up as to what will be expected of you.  (You can thank me in person tomorrow.)

Since the counselors will be discussing Articulation with you on Tuesday in the PAC (meet me there by the way), I will be showing our TED Talk tomorrow.  It's a gem so make sure you have your sweatpants with you...

Tuesday we're in the PAC.  Don't panic or panic - your choice.

Wednesday and Thursday we will be working with a piece by Stephanie Ericsson entitled "The Ways We Lie".  You should (not could, note the diction) print this text out, read ahead of time and annotate the heck out of it so you will be prepared for class.  You are receiving a big heads up so use it please.

I'll be back later with my Daily Journal.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment