Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sympathetic Joy - Part 2

I don't even know how to articulate all that went down today.  I was working my butt off and I know some of you were, too.  Thanks for that.  If you were absent, text/email a friend for notes.

The 5 questions I expect emailed to me are below.  And as an FYI, I will accept any emails for "credit" (how lame) until 8am the day after they are due.  I am fully aware (this is water!!!!!) that life happens so as long as you respond by the start of my day I am cool.  And if your wifi is spotty or technology is an issue, you can always just WRITE your answers and slip them under my door before 1st period.  (Don't interrupt the colleague next door, please.)

Questions:
1.  Why does it pain you so much when someone else gets good news?
2.  What do you think you're entitled to?
3.  What is a prestigious college?
4.  What assumptions do you have about the colleges that you would NOT describe as prestigious?
5.  What sorts of people go to prestigious colleges and not prestigious colleges?

Remember, the email is yrbeltran@gmail.com

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment