Saturday, February 27, 2016

Anam Cara & Soccer

The family is all feeling healthy today - thank goodness.  I thought I was down for the count last night about 8 but all hail the power of warm lemon water.  I'm telling ya...

We're headed to the soccer game in a few but before we dash off, I thought I would do y'all a favor and post the text we'll be using this upcoming week.  It's from Maria Popova's beloved and well-curated site Brain Pickings.  The text is called Anam Cara and the Essence of True Friendship.

I know how busy we ALL are so have the article read by Tuesday's class.  Do all the work I'm going to do with it...and if you know people who don't check the blog...your call as to whether or not you are going to give them a heads up.

See you Monday and go PL!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment