Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oh, Malcolm, My Man

First off, shout outs to periods 6 & 7 - all of you were dancing and it warmed my soul.  And to TO whose dancing in period 7 just radiates joy.  Sigh.

Thanks for the great discussion that was had - very interesting and thought provoking.

Off to eat an overpriced vegan salad because I'm lucky enough to be able to eat an overpriced vegan salad.

SAS tomorrow but a parting quote from pg.115...

"He'd had to make his way alone, and no one - not rock stars, not professional athletes, not software billionaires, and not even geniuses - ever makes it alone."

On the shoulders of giants, my sweethearts, on the shoulders of giants.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Loved our conversation in class today! Can't wait for SAS tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how many Ted talk connections there were today from our class conversation! I'm excited for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna bring this up in our conversation today but our conversation was too rad and I didn't want to mess it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete