Friday, October 16, 2015

For Monday

Just a courtesy for my blog readers, my people!  Monday you are going to be making connections as in putting together all the information you've been exposed to the past six weeks. You will be given class time on Monday to create a visual representation of what you've learned/connected over the past weeks. Gather your info, craft your ideas, be creative and come to class on Monday prepared to create something.  Whatever that something is will be left with me and the sky is the limit. And while I am not expecting a Venus de Milo, I am most certainly expecting more than writing on notebook paper. So as a heads up, feel free to get started now.

In addition, I will be asking for a written reflection on your time with me and in our class. If you want to get that out of the way and not have "homework" Monday night, the questions are below.  Besos.

YOU MAY TYPE OR HANDWRITE YOUR RESPONSES.

1.  What kind of an impression do you think you have made on me as a student in our class?
2.  How many times have you presented for SAS?
3.  How many Daily Journals have you written?
4.  Have you shown me your full potential as a student?
5.  Have you made yourself vulnerable in any way?
6.  What have you learned during your time in our class?
7.  Who do you think has been a quality student in our class? (Excluding yourself)
8.  Anything else you'd like to say?

Have a great weekend and I don't think I'll be posting this weekend. But email or comment with questions.

Xoxo

P.S. Shout out to RM for flautas and taquitos. Date at El Indio, anyone?

9 comments:

  1. I love the heads up posts & thanks for emailing me back! See you Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to El Indio this morning and I'm so down to go again- for anyone who hasn't gone, it's that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the info in advance! Now I'm craving taquitos and guacamole...

    ReplyDelete
  4. El Indio has the best chips ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up! working on it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just had some guacamole from the Guac Shack at La Jolla's farmers market. Sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete