Friday, October 23, 2015

Brain is Tired in the Best Possible Way

You guys rocked SAS.  Special shout outs to the first time presenters, and really to all of you who encouraged each other.  Someone in one of the morning classes approached me with a great idea.  Next week the first 10 minutes of SAS will be devoted to anyone who has not yet presented.  Then we'll go from there.  Competition is fierce, and I love it.

And thank you to RK for just everything.  TN for smelling so good - like an air freshener in the best way.   AP for all the technology help.

And to my seniors and graduates who still read and post comments, just love.  JUST.  LOVE.

xoxo

p.s. - I'll do a SAS roundup online after I let myself relax, But here's the link to Brain Pickings.  

13 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I missed stuff about stuff :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We needed one of your SAS ! always bringing interesting stuff.

      Delete
  2. SAS almost got physical in period 2! My gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love Brain Pickings! Read it whenever there is a new post. I suggest reading Raptitiude too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely trying the hug meditation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the english war zone today. 2 period was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all it takes is shampoo and soap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to whoever came up with the first 10 minutes idea, trying to make it up to present is a bit like running the gauntlet in period 6!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Period 2 was INSANE everyone was going up at the same time!! It was so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shout out to period 2 with everyone fighting for time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still singing build me up buttercup... It's weekend. Help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, "Hug Meditation" all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Beltran, just wanted to say if you like that song "One Day" by Matisyahu then I think you'd like "King without a crown" by him too. Personally it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete