Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gratitude

So I have decided to journal my Daily Journal here - publicly. And my gratitudes are as follows:

  • healthy children
  • beautiful students (some who bring me iced tea...thanks S.)
  • dancing to Aretha
  • lunch time chats
  • goat yogurt (ha)
  • G in period 6 who I think rocks 
  • my favorite hugging meditation (congrats A)
  • students who read articles I post
  • hair bands (right?)
  • a car
  • S who always says bye after class
  • my period 2
  • and 3, 4, 6, and 7
  • rock star kids who persevere despite...
  • intelligence
  • ML
  • water
  • and E in period 2 who made my day with what she told me
This is water.
This is water.
This is water.

I choose awareness.

I will forever believe in good, light and love EVEN when I see bad, darkness and hate.  

Happy almost Wednesday.
xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Go Houston
    Colby Rasmus hit a danger off of Tanaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with the light and keep a clear vision

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait for class tomorrow! Im grateful for period 2 class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so excited for the next SAS! The one I want to share came from my brother, i think its awesome, and I really hope i get to redeem myself for being too scared to present last time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all these bullet points :) I'm about to do the same thing in my journal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great TED talk today (: Happy almost Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a great list! See you tomorrow!!! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second to last sentence is so powerful. I love it! I'll see you tomorrow with some more Mastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this. I think I'll make a gratitude list in my journal. It is so important to acknowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this list and that you shared it publicly. Its really interesting to see how people's gratitudes are so differnt- yet essentially the same in one way or another. And I love hair ties too! But if you love something you have to let it go, maybe thats why I have to buy a new pack every two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I should have a page in my SOS journal just quoting all of the great things I see on here and hear in class from you. seriously debating. see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy almost Wednesday! :) Absolutely loved that you shared your gratitude's with all of us, its interesting yet awesome to see our own teacher doing the same work we do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is my favorite blog post so far. Gratitudes are very important in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hair ties yes! Except for when they break, that is evil in its true forms.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My first song suggestion (as I'm planning to do many more in the future) is Take On Me by A-ha. It's fun, it's classic, and it even has a dance on Just Dance 3 for Wii (it's one of my favorites, by the way).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome list!!!! I think i'm going to make a list myself!!! It amazing seeing how everyone's gratitudes are so different!!! Have an amazing day Miss. Beltran! <3

    ReplyDelete