Tuesday, October 31, 2017

TED Talk Tuesday Spooktacular

Happy Halloween, Lovelies.

Be safe out there if you do go "out there" and have fun.

Today's TED Talk, delivered by comedian Maz Jobrani, approaches stereotyping from a humorous angle.  Rewatch and annotate the transcript as usual.

Tomorrow have your Chavez precis and an annotated text.  We will do a little learning on how to write an essay.  I promise you some writing time after a mini-lesson.  I have also allocated writing time on Thursday.  Paper due FRIDAY.

Thanks for all your effort.  I appreciate you.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: Zac Brown Band "Chicken Fried"

5 comments:

  1. I really love all kinds of comedy stand up and imporv alike and so I thought that Maz Jobrani's Ted Talk was really entertaining and I was very engaged. Another example of an effective rhetor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite TED Talks so far. This guy is hilarious, just watched some of his standup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the best ted talk ever..

    ReplyDelete