Friday, October 20, 2017

Fun Friday

Although today was sad in the sense that we had to bid farewell to Ms. Meier, your work on the Blackout Poetry was great to see.  I think it says a lot that when you are given the freedom to choose, you can create meaningful work that matters.  Authentic learning is fun.  Period. 

You did an awesome job...and I will remember this day's class for a long time.  (Perhaps part of that has to do with the dancing like Napoleon...if you want to relive the dance, check out the scene HERE.)

Next week we will continue the journey.

Love and Light and Go Cubs forever,
Beltran

Today's Song: I don't know what to call it...but if you were here, Vote for Pedro!


12 comments:

  1. It was a really fun project and it was great seeing everyone else's artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like I missed a really fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always an honor to get our choreography from a dancing icon like napoleon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully Ms. Meier will be in the class right next door!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this project and had a lot of fun doing it. I will miss Ms. Meier! Also, I got my brother to memorize the Napoleon Dynamite dance which has been like highlight of my weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad to see Ms. Meier go :( Loved seeing everyones awesome artwork and learn more about them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The song is called "Canned Heat" by Jamiroquai

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was really sad to see Ms. Meier go. She's amazing, I feel lucky to have gotten to participate in her teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not gonna be the same without Ms Meier tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms.Meier!!!!! I am so sad to see her go. She will be a great teacher. At least she will be next door so we can say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crazy how such a simple project of picking words out of a song can turn into something so meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol why are there only 11 comments you definitely have a lot more students than that

    ReplyDelete