Sunday, September 17, 2017

Monday Preview

Happy Sunday, y'all.  Please spread the word (as you teenagers best know how) to all the APES (AP English Students) out there who daily cross the threshold of Room 853.  In an effort to help you out, I am posting below the project that we will be discussing in class tomorrow.  Look it over, come with questions and start thinking about what you would like to create.

Rhetorical Devices Project (created by Mr. C and modified by me)

Enjoy the rest of your day,
Beltran

16 comments:

  1. Cool beans!! I'm probably going to have to look up even half of these terms but I already like how the project is looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This projects seems like an interesting and creative way to learn the different rhetorical devices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday! Looks like a fun project that will involve lots of creativity...looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up, Beltran!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems like a really unique project, I'm stoked to start my research and see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is probably going to be one of the most englishy things I've done in a while

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to this project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excited to see what I come up with. Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait! I love projects and especially ones you can get creative with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be an interesting project.....in a good way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Sunday! I'm super excited to get started on this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. At first I wasn't to excited about this project, but after starting it today I'm exited. I'm excited to see not only to do it but to see the other creative projects others present. (Note the rhetorical device used ^ (anadiplosis).

    ReplyDelete