Monday, November 30, 2015

So Much Stuff!!!

Welcome back to the daily grind.  Ahhhhhhh!

Read this article and have it read, marked and understood by Wednesday in class.  Be wary of printing.  It's quite long.

Also, I shared so much SAS today...book recommendations, articles, sites, etc.  Find a classmate and ask for notes if you were absent or not able to wake up your mind in class.

And MWF...pairs will be assigned by Thursday or Friday.  If you were absent and would like to participate, let me know.

I am tired.

My throat hurts.

Thank you, M. for the cough drops.

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing so many goodies in class today! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That article was eye opening and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the article! Thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful things with us. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super bummed I won't be here Wednaday :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing all the SAS! Hope you had a wonderful week off! Looking forward to class!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to go try that chicken (: I hope that you feel better, hot tea & honey works like a charm! See you tomorrow for TED talk Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Class was interesting today. Looking forward for MWF! Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to find out who my MFW partner is! Hope you feel better tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parent comment (Justyce's mom): Totally reading this article...great read! But I'm lying here watching "The Tonight Show" and Jimmy Fallon is interviewing J.J. Abrams about the new Star Wars movie and he brings up Mr. Abrams' TED talk. So I watched it....amazing!! Definitely recommend it for a TED Talk Tuesday! And I hope that you feel better....no fun being sick as a teacher/mom!!

    ReplyDelete