Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday Night or Don't Pee on My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining or Daily Journal 48

I know most of you won't see this but for those of you who listen and know that the bloggity blog is where it's at...

A sweet video that EB shared. I showed it to period 7 but for 2, 3, 4, check it out.

On another note, if you would also like to be more prepared for class on Monday, I am linking the document we will be using.  Feel free to read it and bring your own copy to class.  The lesson could very well save you thousands of dollars as you journey toward college.

Next week, the schedule is going to be a bit wonky in that I am simply posting the TED Talk and we will be learning how to read Monday and Tuesday and demonstrating newfound reading ability (with Outliers) on Thursday.  SAS will still be on Friday.

xoxo





11 comments:

  1. Loved this video. Thinking about the points now; some funny, some serious, all true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concept of not owning a book until you have marked it up and made it your own is something that's never really been brought to attention in any other English class I've ever been in. Can't wait to see how we apply the document to Outliers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there still be a multiple choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be a life requirement that everyone watch that video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great video. Thank you for sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last couple ones. Gives me a great reason to eat lots of Apple pie this thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this video! I found it a couple months ago, and I've watched it several times. It's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone told me you talked about Hamilton today so I am officially excited

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the Video! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete