Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Catch Up Class

I hope you found the class time useful.  I certainly observed a lot as I worked.  Anyhoo, tomorrow, TED Talk Wednesday??? so come with your Chimamanda Adiche notes from last week.  You'll leave them with me so have them an an entrance slip of sorts.

Thursday is Outliers, chapter 7.  I just finished rereading and annotating.  My goodness.  Who We Are + Where We're From = a whole lot...Have 3 questions ready for class on Thursday.

Friday, our final SAS before break.  Rooting for the voices we never or rarely hear.  Help encourage others to present....

I'll see y'all tomorrow.

xoxo

"Put yourself in the way of beauty." ~ Cheryl Strayed

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the TED talk tomorrow! I loved Chimamanda Adiche's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for the TED talk! See you in class (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is this show, called Adam Ruins Everything, that is quite literally a show that is entirely about stuff about stuff. It is on tru tv. I know, I was skeptical too. But it seems pretty interesting and I thought you would want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im really exited for the TED talked tomorrow, as someone whose never really classified myself as a feminist I really liked Dhimamanda Adiche's TED talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the Ted talk tommorow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love TED talk days! I always learn something new!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you could say it was a KETCHUP day lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely made good use of today's class time and really enjoyed the TED Talk by Chimamanda Adiche.

    ReplyDelete