Sunday, November 15, 2015

SAS Roundup

Friday night was spent with my youngest sleeping in my bed and coughing in my face.  Therefore, I have been feeling a little icky this weekend.  But in an effort to still feed your brain, here are a few highlights from Friday's SAS.

You're Not Special - a commencement speech that ties in nicely with the Time  article we just read.

The Future is Ours - a sweet nugget for you

Kid President - you can never go wrong with this kid

Stuff You Should Know podcasts

Tall Poppy Syndrome

Have a great rest of your Sunday.

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Hope you and your daughter both feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hopefully you get better through the night. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you feel better soon, thank you for the sas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you both feel better! Good seeing you at the volleyball game yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better! see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. "If life is a game, aren't we all on the same team?" Kid President is my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this, sad that I missed out on fridays SAS. See you tomorrow hope you and you're daughter feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're all better now! Love the fact my SAS made it up here! yaaay!

    ReplyDelete