Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Charlie Todd

What trips me out the most is how different all of my classes are - it's bizarre and fun and strange.  But one thing that was the same today was the shared experience (ha) of the TED Talk.  Thank you for watching it with me and I hope you got something from it.

Tomorrow, we will be having an Outliers class discussion.  I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICES.  So have at least 3 quality questions ready for the discussing.  What are your thoughts about Gladwell's theory?  What is your history and how does it impact your life?  And wow - what about your history's impact on your interactions with others?

Friday is SAS and then, blissful vacation to follow.  Yay!!

xoxo

p.s. - Looking at my calendar, I realized a couple important deadlines...

**Outliers needs to be ALL read by Thursday, December 3rd.
**End of the 6 weeks is Friday, December 4th. 
**Create Something Project due in class on Wednesday, December 16th.

7 comments:

  1. Loved this TED talk so much, sometimes you need to be reminded it's okay to play (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Charlie Todd. Also thank you for the reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the Ted talk you shared with us today , really inspired me and Melissa to do something like that for the project ! can't wait for tomorrow's discussion because it was a very trippy chapter !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today's TED Talk was so much fun. I'm thinkin' about walking into a Best Buy with a blue polo shirt and khaki pants...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This TED talk was so great. I went home and watched a bunch of his improv everywhere videos. They were so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today's TED Talk might have been the best one so far. Todd's message was helpful, and he kept the presentation interesting with humor and real-life examples. I'm looking forward to discussion tomorrow, SAS on Friday, and finally break!

    ReplyDelete