Friday, September 25, 2015

T.G.I.F. **Updated**

**I just read through all of period 4's journals.  Loving it.  Loving you. :)
**I will be asking for your TED Talk notes on Tuesday (Brene Brown & Benjamin Zander)

Multiple Choice happened.  Welcome to AP Language.  We will use your results to teach you how to mindfully take tests.  Promise.

As a heads up, though, you will ALL need to secure a copy of Malcolm Gladwell's book Outliers.  You will need a copy of the book by Monday, October 12th.

Ideas for securing a copy:

  • Buy a copy if you can (bookstore, friends of library book sale)
  • Check the book out from the school library
  • Check the book out from the public library
  • Borrow a copy from a friend
  • Borrow a copy from a teacher on campus (I only have 1)
  • Share a copy with a friend in a different class
  • ***And here's the kicker, if you can afford it, buy an extra copy of the book and donate it to the class so someone else can use it.
See me with questions/issues.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Alright! I hope it's a great book, even though it probably will be since you want us to read it! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a copy if anyone wants to borrow it

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone is planning on buying a copy of the book, buy it on thriftbooks.com! They sell books for really cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete