Tuesday, September 15, 2015

TED Talk Tuesday!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

We experienced our first TED Talk today.  The lovely Brene Brown.  Your job as a student is to rewatch the video, take notes, and fill out the chart information we covered in class.  You should take care of that before the next TTT (TED Talk Tuesday).

I am requesting that ALL of you email me at yrbeltran@gmail.com by midnight tonight with the answers to the following questions:

1.  What is the #1 (most viewed) TED Talk of all time?
2.  Who was Jackson Pollock?
3.  Do you believe you are worthy of love and belonging?  Why?  Why not?  Explain.

See y'all tomorrow!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I like the third question, there's going to be interesting answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad I still check this blog every day.. I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad my friend texted me about this, or else I'd be really sad that I didn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im addicted, i've listened to 3 ted talks so far while doing my homework. i found some good material for my stuff about stuff project though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted three times and I'm not sure if you got any. anyways Ted talk Tuesdays are awesome, I'm so happy I got this class and super excited for future activities we'll do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked the third question, hopefully I answered it properly lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought my English class would teach me life lessons. Glad to find out I was wrong. -Parker Thiessen

    ReplyDelete