Friday, September 11, 2015

Presentations

Thank you to all who presented in class and revealed a little (or a lot) about themselves.  I really do appreciate it.  It's always thrilling for me to get glimpses of who you are (or who you claim to be).

Over the weekend, in addition to securing your SAS Journal, please consider/reflect upon the following question:  How do you see?   I'm interested in the metaphorical answer and not the literal (i.e., with my eyes...).  Bring your thoughtful answers to class on Monday.

If you are in period 3, still answer the question.  We'll double book some presentations and the lesson I have on Monday.

Enjoy the weekend and try to stay cool.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed we had our grade level assembly during third. I really love your class. And I really wanted to hear/present six word memoirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend Ms. Beltran!
    First week of school... [x]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of us seniors are still reading! :)

    ReplyDelete