Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday Musings

Before I get started with the post, Happy Monday!

Today in class we reviewed the AP Language Exam format and took notes.  If you were absent, see a fellow classmate.

I also shared out some SAS highlights from Friday.  Again, if you missed it, find a friend for notes.

We also reviewed the expectations for Daily Journals which start today with entry #1.

  • journals dated
  • written daily - that includes weekends!!!
  • share by midnight tonight
  • I will read randomly, picking and choosing and may or may not respond so don't ask me, "Did you read my journal?".
  • rationale: writing stamina & future personal statements
  • topics of your choosing
  • minimum paragraph requirement
  • have fun and be seen 
  • DAILY JOURNAL #1:  You've been given an "A" first semester in this class.  How will you earn it?
Create your google doc and title it Period#LastNameFirstNameDailyJournal.  Your Daily Journal is to go in reverse chronological order, meaning that when I see the finished document, it should begin with Daily Journal #238 dated June 12, 2016.  Do not create new documents each day.  ONE HUGE DOCUMENT IS WHAT I'M SEEKING.  See me with questions.

The email to share the journal is yrbeltran@gmail.com.  That's yrbeltran@gmail.com.

Final Announcement:  I'm moving SAS to THURSDAY of this week.  Be ready.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling pretty good about writing 238 journal entries in a year. :) Good Night Ms. Beltran see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete