Thursday, September 10, 2015

SAS Explained

I really hope you were in class today because SAS was introduced and explained.  It's probably the easiest/most complicated aspect of our class.  Deceptively simple, right?  If you have any questions, please let me know either in person or via email.

The first SAS will happen next Friday, September 18th and it will be a learning curve as you get your feet wet and see what I'm expecting.

You don't need a fancy notebook but if you want to use it as an excuse to get one, feel free.  I'm a Moleskin Mama myself.

Attached you'll find the document I used as a SAS template.

I can't wait for your 6 Word presentations tomorrow...crickets or a stampede to present??  We shall see....

xoxo

p.s. I can't even...I told the photographer I was a 9th grader.  Kinda bummed he didn't believe me but instead laughed.

11 comments:

  1. The excitement to start freshman year is very pronounced in your smile mrs Beltran (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lesson today Mrs. Beltran. I am happy to hear that your daughter liked all of our notecards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe there will be another Period 4 "Hunger Games" experience....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's better than my picture, honestly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the 6 word memoir are we just reading it or do we get to make it artsy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracie, artsy is encouraged. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used it as an excuse to get myself a fancy journal. I'm stoked! I simply can't wait to start writing in my new leather journal! Trust me, when I bought it I was a kid in a candy shop excited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finished my 6 word memoir while the kid I was babysitting took my computer, (he's 8), and watched a 14 minute cat compilation video on full volume. I have the stupid 14 minute piano song from the video stuck in my head by hey, at least I finished it... And realted that experience to two different things you referenced in class today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog makes me happy and I love your new ID! :^)

    ReplyDelete