Friday, March 17, 2017

The End of the 6 Weeks

What a way for the 6 weeks to end - great SAS presentations, quality questions, many, many things learned.  I will be calculating your grades this weekend.  Those of you interested should know participation and Interesting Stuff Journals are the 2 main draws.  Any questions about grades can be asked in person on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend!

Love and Light and Learning More Each Day,
Beltran

p.s. - There is an ACLU Internship Opportunity.  If you're interested, see me on Monday for info...

16 comments:

  1. Loved the SAS today, especially Ariel's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved giving my Teddy Talk today. Don't forget to vote Bull Moose in 2020!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel odd missing the last day of the first graded six weeks of this class. On the other hand, I can't move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yours was great...I will add that book to my reading list.

      Delete
  5. Is there a random quote being posted every day that gets deleted very quickly or was that a mistake post? I shall find out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An error. Meant for another site I write for/on.

      Delete
  6. Hope you have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete