Friday, March 3, 2017

Happy SAS Day

Period 2, you guys rocked your SAS today and that is so, so, so appreciated.  And period 6, no words.  Just carrots.  The rest of y'all did great too.  Always an interesting day.  I really do love listening to you and learning about new things.

If you could, in addition to reading the 2 essays I posted yesterday, PLEASE PRINT out Sacks' last essay.  We'll be reading it together in class.  I apologize for not being able to have copies for you.  The copy machines have been broken the past couple days.  :(

I wish you all a happy weekend!

xoxo,
Beltran

p.s. - Be careful reading those big books...

16 comments:

  1. Just a warm-up for Create Something 2.0 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoutout to everyone who offered to let me sit with them today!! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a nice rap session we had today 😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today Lauren Valenzuela, a freaking goddess, told me I was pretty. She didn't know that I was half an hour late to school because I didn't feel presentable. She's too sweet. If you know her, make sure you remind her that:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys missed taste buds and macaroons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe American students are getting stupider as time goes

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't expect us to read Beltran come on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My man, Ted, I have heard so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That big book is too heavy for our frail little high schooled arms... smh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Currently trying to adopt a vaquita

    ReplyDelete
  11. music is a language we all know. let's get to learning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think we can handle over 150 page books to be honest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell me you're kidding. You are kidding, right?

      Delete