Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Oh My Gravy

I truly felt my heart break open a little more today as I watched you present your Oliver Sacks pieces.  I don't think I have played a significant role in the magnificence you are (you have parents, other adults, experiences, etc. to thank for that) but I am honored to have you as students.  You know who you are.  You must.

Thank you so much for the courage and the bravery and the effort and the just being.  I am shattered in the best possible way.

Tomorrow, periods 2, 3, and 4 will have SAS.  BE READY.  Periods 5 and 6 will be working on a practice MC.

I will not be at school Friday (sad face or happy face depending on who you are) so periods 2, 3, and 4 will be doing practice MC and periods 5, 6 you will be in the PAC.  GO JORDAN!!!

Again, thank you to those of you who are allowing me to see you.  I really do thank you.

Love,
Beltran

p.s. Lovely lunch today too.

25 comments:

  1. Writing letters to the magnificent women in my world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy International Women's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's class was amazing! I really enjoyed seeing all my classmates work , truly incredible. We are an amazing class of 2018! (:
    Also, Happy International Women's Day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing letters to the people that helped me through thick and thin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know red was related to this day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got tagged by Bill. He liked the art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ready and prepared to see Jordan on Friday but sad we're missing SAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy International Women's Day Ms. Beltran, this day is for amazing and strong women like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magic things are happening in our class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bill Hayes responded to my piece!!! ahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could've stayed for the presentations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I was presenting tomorrow, :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you guys for stepping out of your comfort zones. And it's a sad face from me )':

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bill Hayes must feel amazing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. just wrote a note for a special woman I admire... happy international women's day!

    ReplyDelete