Wednesday, January 4, 2017

TED Talk Wednesday - Whaaat??

Hi, lovelies -

Here's the link to the Bryan Stevenson TED Talk from today. Make sure you rewatch, take notes and look up the rhetor.

Don't forget to also do a little research on what the Synthesis Essay (Q1) is for the exam.

Write some goodies in your "Interesting Stuff" journal and...starting tomorrow, I will have a box of free books for the taking at lunch.  I'm just purging my bookshelves from home and here so if you're looking for some good reads, stop by...

Important dates below.

Love and light,
Beltran

Create Something 2.0 - Monday, May 15th
TED Talk Finals - beginning Monday, June 5th - Finals Day
College Project - Monday 5/22 - Friday 6/2


14 comments:

  1. The TED Talk was one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really hoping there's a copy of Milk and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. save me some good books!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your eyes on the prize. Hold on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About Marley's comment in class, Stevenson is in fact a Professor of Law at NYU School of Law

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're giving away your books? I am glad, but I do not understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure I have a crush on Bryan Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are a lot interesting things, I just have to pay more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is great importance in identity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this Ted Talk!
    worst mistakes, humanity and identity, only if we all hold on...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Read an excerpt from Just Mercy, pretty interesting/real stuff. It talked about the incarceration of this boy named Charlie and his story. Though this part was somewhat heartbreaking, I definitely wanna check out the rest of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dibs on the best book... which means no one can take it... (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait for the books. Thank you for being so generous and spreading the love and light ❤️
    (Also very excited for create something 2.0, already started working on it. It's gonna be good.)

    ReplyDelete