Thursday, January 26, 2017

Adios Day 2

Great job today periods 3 and 4 - dancing and presentation wise.  Thank you for feeding my brain and filling up my heart.  You're almost done with your finals!!!  Woot woot.  Good luck with the last round, and I will see periods 5 and 6 bright and early.  Please be patient for my arrival as I have kiddo drop off.  :)

Don't forget your Interesting Stuff journals...what's interesting to me is the wide (shall we call it a gap) between the notebooks.  From one page filled out to almost the whole thing.  Hmm.

Love and light,
Beltran

P.S. - George Orwell's 1984 is currently the best selling book in these United States...have you read it? 

13 comments:

  1. Shoutout to period 3 for being the best sets of ears I could hope for <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love your presentations, and I'm constantly learning from you. It's fantastic!

      Delete
    2. ^^^^^^^ Easily do best presentation in our class, sorry everyone.

      Delete
    3. Ariel, your presentations are always so insightful and rich. Always enjoy listening to what you have to say.

      Delete
  2. Finally almost done with finals!! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people have told me to read it .... maybe I will ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read "1984" right after I finished reading "Animal Farm"
    Those are two of my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to presenting tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so much about the book but I haven't read it. But if its anything like animal farm i'm sure i'll love it.

    ReplyDelete