Tuesday, January 10, 2017

TED Talk Tuesday

I hope you enjoyed Dena Simmons' TED Talk today.  You can access it here to rewatch and take notes.  By tomorrow, you should have your 100% "I'm in" Issues Topic.  I will be explaining how you will go about the research and what I am expecting.

As for class prep for Thursday, I need you to print out the 2014 Language and Composition Free-Response Questions.  (Yes, all 3 questions.)  THANK YOU.

Enjoy the rest of your day because what else can you do but actively choose joy.

Love and Light,
Beltran

UPDATED FINALS INFORMATION:
Wednesday 1/25 Period 1, 2
Thursday 1/26 Periods 3, 4
Friday 1/27 Periods 5, 6 

15 comments:

  1. I "accidentally" printed out an extra copy. If somebody needs one just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought my printer would never stop printing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless whoever sent you that TED talk, it was incredible and she was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I got introduced to Dena today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Every child deserves an education that guarantees the safety to learn in the comfort of one's own skin."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm tired but wanted to show I'm reading the blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Ask. Ing. Asking." That was my favorite thing about the Ted Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was blown away by my history of teachers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alright, my tongue is currently relaxed, I guess that's good.

    ReplyDelete