Thursday, January 12, 2017

Synthesis is a Beast - But a Manageable One

Thanks for the attention today.  We have to be like Boxer in Animal Farm and work harder always.  Before next Wednesday, please read and annotate each of the 6 sources and come to class prepared to do some practice writing.  As for your own issue, start collecting credible sources.  You will need 6 and at least one should be a visual text.

For tomorrow, please have your SAS so we can learn from each other.  Fri-yay's are my favorite.

Love and light and everything else good in the world,
Beltran

9 comments:

  1. "Do not read any other questions except question 1." That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are we going to work ourselves to death as well? No wait... Are you going to send us to the "veterinarian" ms. Beltran? Just kidding, looking forward to tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great night, Beltran and family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I miss anything in class today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I miss anything in class today?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Beltran did I miss anything in class today ? I'm just kidding.

    ReplyDelete