Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday Heads Up

Lovelies,

You are writing as I type.  Thank you for your effort.

Out of respect for your time, I am giving you a heads up in this blog post.  So hopefully you will read it.  I posted yesterday about ikigai and a few of you contacted me - thank you for that.  In addition, I am aware that your deadline for selecting classes is soon.  Right?  So I am making some changes to our regular scheduled programming and it goes a little like this:

Monday: In class Debate on this article.  So read it, annotate it and come to class ready to talk.  If you don't have a printer, take notes in your spiral.  NO EXCUSES.

Tuesday: TED Talk #19

Wednesday: American Like Me reading

Thursday: MC #7 Practice

Friday: SAS (presentations/work emailed to me before Friday)

Important Info:

  • Deadline to order AP tests is Friday, March 15th.  Order NOW.  Use this link.  
  • 1:1 Counselor Meetings Thursday, March 7th
  • Deadline to have Outliers  read is Wednesday, March 13th. (I don't know how to set a reading schedule for this when you can figure it out on your own.)
  • 6 weeks ends on March 15th
  • Create Something 2.0 is due for presentation after Spring Break on Monday, April 1st
That's it for now.  Remember to submit your SAS before tomorrow if you want credit.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Twist" by Chubby Checker

1 comment: