Tuesday, February 26, 2019

TED Talk Tuesday

Hi Lovelies -

Hope you got some "food for thought" after watching today's TED Talk.  You can access it HERE though it is via youtube and I am posting via my gmail and who knows what blockades SDUSD has up.  Just google search it is my point.

Tomorrow will prove to be a mellow reading day.  Per usual, if you borrowed a copy of American Like Me please return it by Period 1 so everybody can read.  I'll let y'all check them out on Thursday at the BEGINNING OF LUNCH (early out schedule)

Enjoy the rest of your day and I will see you tomorrow.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Karma Chameleon" Culture Club

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the TED talk today and am looking forward to reading tomorrow. - Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I throughly enjoyed the Ted talk today it was very insightful

    ReplyDelete