Wednesday, February 27, 2019

An Unreal Opportunity

Happy American Like Me Reading Day.  As you read, I write and I come to you with an amazing opportunity.  Before I announce, I am fully aware of financial constraints which is why I am offering extra credit and not a grade. 

If you would like TONS of extra credit for the six weeks, simply bring in items for our Red Cross Box.  The more items you bring, the more extra credit you get.

The Red Cross Club is collecting new

  • toothbrushes
  • toothpaste
  • socks (men's socks size 9-11)
  • blankets
  • flashlights with batteries
If you are able, please consider heading to The Dollar Tree  or Target or even your local grocery store and buy a few of these items to help someone in need.

Before you donate, make sure I know so I can record your extra points.

Thank you for considering!

For tomorrow, be ready for SAS (that means you have emailed me your work as well - even if it's just a picture of your notes).  Friday we will be doing a practice Multiple Choice.  And as a heads up for next week, Monday (EYC and grading/reviewing Friday's MC), TED Talk Tuesday, in class reading, some AP test prep on Thursday and Friday SAS.

Love and Light and let's fill up our Donation Box!
Beltran

Today's Song(s):  Every class got to pick a different tune :)

2 comments: