Thursday, September 13, 2018

Amy Tan Annotations

Happy Thursday, Lovelies!

Today we worked on annotating the Amy Tan piece.  In case you want to read the entire essay, it's called Mother Tongue.  Actually a good read.  And don't forget, Amy Tan is on your First Semester Book List.  #diversityandinclusion

Tomorrow, BE READY WITH YOUR SAS even if you're not signed up to present.  I can't wait to learn about all sorts of things.

Enjoy your night - maybe read?

I'll see y'all tomorrow,

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Higher Ground" Stevie Wonder

5 comments:

  1. To be completely honest I am terrified for the SAS I am not very good with no guide lines. I am, however, excited that I can do it on something I enjoy. I just hope what I’m doing is right.. wish me luck- Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting period 3 know, Trey, Nick, Katelyn, Isaac, Alejandro, and Christina are scheduled to present their SAS tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved coming into class today, 4th period really showed up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to the SAS presenters tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED today's song, it's one of my favorites! I am so eager to present tomorrow in class!

    ReplyDelete