Wednesday, January 3, 2018

We're Baaaaack

Hi Lovelies.

Happy 2018!

I hope you all had a restful and beautiful break and are looking forward to a solid rest of the year.  June will be here before you know it.

We kept it simple in class with a few important dates (Finals this semester start on 1/24 with periods 1 and 2, 1/25 periods 3 and 4, and 1/26 periods 5 and 6.)  See a classmate or me with questions about what our final will be.

We also wrote letters to our "Future Self".  So make sure you finish those up or actually write one if you were absent.  Sorry that I ran out of envelopes.

Tomorrow you will be sharing your Words of the Year with small groups and the whole class so be ready.  If you already wrote one, they were returned today.  If you didn't originally write one, make sure you come to class prepared.

I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Drift Away" Dobie Gray

9 comments:

  1. I will not lie, returning to this agenda after leaving for two and a half weeks worth of celebration, festivities, family and companions, does not feel awfully bad. Ensuring myself each day to embrace the moment and cherish all that has been forth to me, will present it's meaning, I am certain. Welcome back everyone, enjoy the remainder of your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to hear everyone's essays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see everyone back!! Missed this class (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can’t wait go hear everyone’s unique word for the year tomorrow, seems like it will be very inspirational. Feels good to be back in this class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right as we all started to get used to break, we come back to school to put the work in. Let’s finish the semester off strong

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to opening my letter in JUNE! and thanks for the heads up on all the dates so we can be prepared

    ReplyDelete