Thursday, June 29, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Today the hubby and I are celebrating 12 years of marriage so I am in a more reflective than usual mood - thinking of how love makes the world go 'round...or at least it should.  We stopped by Mariposas over on Adams Avenue for a sweet treat and all the stickers and signage on the walls of the store were about peace and love and kindness.  Pretty much my perfect place.

As this summer rolls along - long days and long nights - I am still wishing each of you love and light.  I hope you are relaxing and getting to spend some time doing things you want to do.  It's when we are happy and content that we are at our best and able to offer the most to those around us.

Yesterday at the OB Market, the hubby and I ran in to at least 15 different people we knew - former students and such.  The girls were so over it and one eventually asked, "Why do people keep stopping you?"  I tried to explain it's just a perk of being a teacher...and it is.  That each of you one day will be another beautiful human we get to call "friend" is pretty spectacular.

At any rate, I'm rambling.

Just wanted to check in and say hi for any of you still reading.

Happy Thursday.

Love and Light,
Beltran

14 comments:

  1. Of course we're still reading! Wishing you love and light too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you and your class <3 Glad to hear you had a good anniversary! Wishing you and your family a great summer together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still check the blog everyday! I wish you love and light !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariposas is some of the best ice cream I've ever had in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary to the amazing, loving and inspiring couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having a very joyous summer Ms B :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy HAPPY anniversary! I'm so glad to hear it was great. I hope you and your family continue to have a wonderful summer filled with the same love and light you wish for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ramble on. Now's the time, the time is now Beltran.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very late but I'm glad your hubby treated you right! See you soon Beltran!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss you and this class so much. So so much.

    ReplyDelete