Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Monday With No School

I miss you of course but waking up to no alarm, making smoothies in no rush and getting to hang with my kids is pretty ideal.  I had lunch the other day with a friend and they asked me why I do what I do - as in teach.  Honestly?  Because it's my dharma and also because I get to spend so much time with my family and my best friend husband.  You can't shake a stick at that.  Do what you love and still have so much free time?

The big kid is at baseball camp (the only girl by the way) and Aug Pie and I are headed out to do some grocery shopping which means the magical minivan is about to be rocking to some Bruno Mars or Prince or Lenny BE STILL MY BEATING HEART Kravitz.  Call me crazy but that makes my heart so happy.

Wishing you all a beautiful Monday morning with lots of love and light.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
Beltran

11 comments:

  1. I don't think the clockwork habit of opening up the blog everyday is going to end anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're summer is going great so far!! You're the only class I'm missing right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should probably start reading soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved getting to see you and your sweet family on Saturday at the recital! I'm so glad you love the jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an amazing summer, Beltran. I don't think I can ever stop checking this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving summer but missing your class... ):

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, a summer blog post! I'm sure your summer has been going great. I wish you and your daughters the best, and hope that they'll always keep their hands open, as you have taught us to. Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a postcard from D.C. with your name on it.

    ReplyDelete