Tuesday, June 13, 2017

To The All-Stars

Dear 2nd Period,

Today marked the end of our time together, and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you.  I can honestly say that I looked forward to seeing your class each morning and that it was the perfect way for me to start my teaching day.  Each of you taught me something (be it new dance moves or new ways to look at the same ol' thing) and that is rare - having a class full of meatsuits that just bring IT.

I consider it a privilege to teach period, but to teach people like you makes me feel all kinds of grateful.

You were my most competitive class (in the best way) and you consistently set the bar for everything from SAS to Create Something.  And your TED Talks were brave, open, and on point.

I know nothing gold can stay, but I will hold onto the moments we shared and all of the laughs.  So much laughter.

May the road rise to meet each of you as you journey forward.

Love and Light,
Beltran

21 comments:

  1. i have learned so much from everyone in this class and i am going to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a fortune at Panda Express today that said "You are Loved"

    Total Convenience

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to say that I'll miss this unconventional class, thank you for the great year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you all dearly. It's been a great year. Thank you to each and every one of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so greatful to have met such amazing people as yourself❤️ Love you Sally!!

      Delete
  5. "Only shooting stars break the mold" you guys are all shooting stars so go conquer the world, thank you to the best class!! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you all in her class during lunch next year , lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't say this enough. This is hands down the best and most life changing class I have had in school. Have an amazing summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each and every one of you guys taught me something new this year, thank you. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, this is experience has been unforgettable.
    Beyond privileged to have been randomly selected towards this wonderful period, the best support group (that monetary currency cannot buy).
    From all the laughter, tears and kindness shared this has been a memorable bond between beautiful souls.
    I cannot yet fathom the thought that all of our paths may never cross again in room 853.
    Oh no... I'm tearing up again.
    Going to miss all of you❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best class ever!!!!! Love you all so much :)))) ❤

    And the dance moves that can go with ANY song will last forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish this year didn't have to end, but even though it did I still love every single one of you! I hope we can all see each other again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Second Period was GachiGasm to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe the school years over already ):

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hoping to have classes with all of you next year! Not sure how I'm gonna wake up in the morning without being forced to dance...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Reflecting on past blog post right now, and I already miss you and this class. It makes me tear up I won't be here next year, but thankyou for changing my life for the better period 2.

    ReplyDelete