Monday, June 12, 2017

Goodbye to Periods 5 & 6

The last bit of truth tea that I have is that when leaving a space for the very last time (at least in the sense that you can come back but not in the same way) make sure you say goodbye.  Thank you to those of you in 5th period who did that.  Kudos to the amazing presenters today - the courage it took, the vulnerability.  Wow.  I wish you all the best as you move forward.

And to period 6...just love on top.  Always.  Thank you for the gift of teaching you all year and for the video.  No words.

Room 853 will always be a space for those of you who want to stop by.

Don't forget to read.

Love and Light.

See y'all tomorrow, period 2.  xoxo


12 comments:

  1. Almost lost my cool for a hot second when saying goodbye. Thank you for walking beside us/me during this year and for all the support. It's been real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking from the heart, I wish I failed this class so that I could stay in it for one more year

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad it's over:( much love to period 5<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's actually over already, it went by too fast. I'm going to miss this class and you, but hopefully it's not goodbye for good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss you every single person from period 5 tremendously. I can't wait to hear about each of your successes in 10 years. #ringmybell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how fast this school year has gone... I will miss all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you.......
    ...For a Real Good Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing experience to spend my year with a vulnerable, open minded, funny, and inspiring group of individuals. Once a LOT always a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's been one day and i'm already having period 6 withdrawals....qweopfihewpoifnwpeiugb

    ReplyDelete