Thursday, June 8, 2017

You're An All-Star

The morning started off on the greatest note possible...I can't say I've ever heard a song about fruit and denim sung acapella...Anyhoo, THANK YOU for another epic day of...what are you calling it?  TEDxBeltran?  Cute.

I am so proud of you but more importantly, you should be proud of yourselves.

Off to double check name pronunciation for the Senior Awards.  Big Gym at 6:30 for any interested.  They're given me and Posternack the microphones...

Love and Light,
Beltran

13 comments:

  1. I can't believe this year is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who will walk off with thousands of dollars?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beltran if you dropped the mic at the awards that would be legendary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Star; period 2's theme song❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...that song was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you've spent a month carefully crafting a perfect talk on the lofty topic of the meaning of life, then have a mental breakdown and four days to think of something else just in case. That's me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. today was so bittersweet! I'm going to miss this all too much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking about today and tomorrow being the last Thursday and Friday of junior year breaks my lil heart, going to miss period 3 endlessly

    ReplyDelete
  9. mad respect for everyone in period three <3

    ReplyDelete