Wednesday, April 24, 2019

You've Got An Easy Assignment To Complete

Hi Lovelies,

I feel like I keep saying how important it is to check the blog daily and here I am proving how true that statement is.  I've decided not to collect TED Talk Notes on 5/1 and in lieu will be using your TED Talk Chart as the entered grade.  So thank you for turning it in. 

That means that on Wednesday, 5/1, you will simply need to turn in your One Pager on a book from the Book List unless you have already spoken to me about another book.  Also keep in mind that you can submit more than one One Pager and boost your grade. 

In addition to that info, Extra Credit for those of you who signed up for Saturday's Practice Test.  In order to make it more worth your time, I would review the components of a Synthesis Essay from a test prep book.  You're likely familiar with the format especially if you are enrolled in APUSH.

Finally, all of you need to sign up for my Google Classroom Page.  I decided to use it so you can submit your TED Talk Transcripts there and I can archive them in case there are any issues with your final grade.  I will also upload the TED Talk Rubric to the page along with tips and helpful hints. 

In order to join the class page, complete the following steps:
1.  Go to www.classroom.google.com
2.  On the Classroom Page, click ADD + > Join Class.
3.  Enter the Code 1moby3 and click Join.

I'll give you until Friday to join and I'll add it as an easy (hopefully) grade.

Peer Review on Q2 tomorrow and SAS on Friday.  ONLY 2 more chances ever to present an SAS!!!! And only 32 more days of school!!!!

Love and Light,
Beltran


1 comment:

  1. Wow the end of school is approaching fast!! -Bryce Alvar

    ReplyDelete