Friday, April 19, 2019

Only Two More SAS Days

Lovelies,

Have a great weekend, and a quick shout out to Period 4 for the singing.  That lifted my spirits in ways you'll likely never know.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Since there are only 2 more chances to present (4/26 and 5/3), I'd say focus up.  And if you want to present more than once it will help your grade.

Speaking of grades, vocabulary quiz Monday and don't forget the approaching deadlines for one pagers and such.  I'm not going to be very forgiving about grades especially when I was very clear about what would be expected. 

Ending on a positive note, hope to see you at the dodgeball tournament later.  My kiddos and I will be there supporting our favorite PLHS teacher. 

Love and Light,
Beltran

Today's Song: "Give Your Heart a Break" by Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment